Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Introduction

Ever since I took my first introductory flight at the age of nine I have been slightly obsessed with airplanes.  That fascination later evolved into an interest of every aspect in aviation. I never really put much thought of turning my fascination into my career. Once I graduated high school, I chose to become a Physician Assistant and worked diligently towards that goal. Once I transferred to Eastern Michigan University, my goals began to shift into dreams. I took AVT 100 the first semester I transferred and from there on out, I was hooked.

After a few weeks in AVT 100 my new oriented goals started to become a reality. I began flying at Eagle Flight Center and after 16 short hours I solo'd for my first time. As the adrenalin soared through my veins, I knew that I was hooked for the rest of my life.

As for the rest of my life, I don't really have an idea yet as to where I want to work. I currently work for a major airline and don't really know if that is the lifestyle I want to live. Call me crazy, but I would like a flying career that will allow me to sleep in my bed almost every night.  As to what job that might be, I will let you know as soon as I find out myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment